Commonly asked questions:
- We arrive at the location 2-3 hours before serving time to prepare the food.
- The buffet is available for 2 1/2 hours after the selected serving time. - It is suggested that the host tell the guests when the serving of the food starts.
- Serving time can not be adjusted based on number of guests present at the designated serving time.
- All food is prepared for serving time. We suggest that 70-80% of the guests are present at serving time.
- The remaining food is transferred to disposable pans and placed on the buffet.
- Serving utensils will be removed when we leave, the host should provide replacement utensils.
- Any food that is a possible source of bacteria will be discarded.
- The length of the buffet requires 24 feet or 3-8 foot tables.
- The prices listed include the preparation of the food, and maintenance of the buffet.
- We are not responsible for clearing off tables, or party area.
- Butler service is recommended - we suggest Great Gatherings for servers, bartenders, bussers and clean-up crew. This will enable you to be a guest at your own party!
- Before contacting Great Gatherings, please consult with John Humbles at Bradley's Lunch and Catering (412 269-1211) to help determine how many servers or bartenders may be needed for your party. Fax 412-741-0847
Great Gatherings: Contact Tammy McQuaid at 724-266-8920 and tell her Bradley sent you!